A Boy’s Life
- Will admit they’re wrong only if there is something to gain from it.
- Are threatened by girls’ night out because a) they don’t like being talked about; b) they know we check out other guys; c) we might have a lesbian experience and they won’t be there to watch.
- Every argument can be settled by rock, paper, scissors.
- Can look at other girls but it doesn’t mean they don’t like/love/dig us less.
- Have times when hobbies are more important than talking to us.
- Guy friends are not the same as girl friends. Guys don’t talk about private stuff.
- Hate questions that have no right answer (“…do I look fat in this?”)
- Have fantasies surrounding what really goes on at slumber parties– don’t ruin it for them!
- Want to do it on a balcony. Feel that night air, baby!
- Are mystified by girls going to the bathroom in groups.
- Believe girls are perfect… the only reason they go to the bathroom is to shower and do make-up.
- Enjoy grossing us out with their farts and burps.
- Like being taken care of but don’t like to admit it
Thanks to HP for some of these nuggets of wisdom