This is my September post
I have sadly neglected my little online blog. Not that it hasn’t happened before, but it looks like at best I might be able to stick to one post a month. So, this is my September post. Some thoughts. And a random picture.
- Be honest. Be vulnerable. (Guess what. It’s really, really hard. But you should still do it.)
- Don’t lie about things. It’s no good for anyone.
- Show up.
- If something makes you happy, pursue it. (Obviously there are caveats to this statement. Like, if you enjoy murdering people that’s probably not something you should pursue.)
- Sometimes a good Netflix binge is what’s needed to reset. Other times, force yourself to get off the couch and be in your life, as opposed to just watching it. Or documenting it.
- Social media is a terrible thing. A wonderful, delicious, affirming terrible thing.
- Move your body.
- Say hi to your friends and family.
- Follow through.
- Sit on a swing.
OK, that’s all for now folks.